Monday, March 23, 2009

Nursery Ideas

So, we've whittled it down to 2 nursery 'themes'- the first one is a little more girly but the second one is pretty much gender neutral. I've always had a flair for the 'different', and as it turns out, nothing much has changed when I comes to decorating Bug's room. Here goes the inspiration shots-

I really like the rug and the orangey wall color. The rug comes from Flor.com, and is actually 6 carpet tiles put together. This is a plus because it would make clean-up a snap. And that mobile it really cool- we've got one at the lakehouse just like it, but of course its vintage, which makes that it even cooler;)


-and-








I like the simpleness of this room. And the mobile is super-cute. It's been featured in UncommonGoods, and I've found the website that sells them. Around $80 smackers, tho, so I may just end up being a copy cat and making one. I really like the fabric curtains from Ikea, but that fabric has been discontinued. Instead, I'd proabably go with Ikea's Patricia fabric

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you HAVE to come visit me! We can drive to Ikea and spend ridiculous amounts of money on ridiculously cute stuff for this kid.

    Oh and HEY, save some room on a wall somewhere because my gift is coming in the form of a wall-space-taker-upper. Nothing outrageous. I mean, if you like it, that is.

    ReplyDelete