Monday, March 23, 2009

The Bug Blog

Hi there!
Between work, school, and being so dang tired all the time, I've decided to start up a blog to keep our friends and family updated on the Dawson family. 'Bug' Dawson is 13w3d old today, and hopefully on April 2nd, we'll be finding out if Bug is a Bug or a Bug-ette:)
As for Brian and I, we are doing really well. We are both very excited and are looking forward to getting the nursery ready. Brian comes to all of my OB appointments with me, and he usually has more questions for Dr. Sylvester about the baby and pregnancy than I do! He does an excellent job of policing my diet too- always making sure I am getting enough of the good stuff to eat, and reminding me that french fries do not count as a vegetable.
Stay tuned- I'll be posting pictures from our next appointment, as well as catching up with some of the first pictures.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment