Monday, August 3, 2009

33 Week Survey

I almost forgot the best part- the part where I get to be sarcastic!

How far along? 33 weeks into my 40 sentence. (I kid, I kid)

Total weight gain/loss: A lot.

Stretch marks? Still got them, even though they seem to be fading a little.

Sleep: Averaging 4 hours a week now. You read that correctly.

Best moment this week: Our baby shower. It was awesome!

Movement: Lots of punches and kicks when I finally get settled in the bed.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular, just lots of it.

Belly Button in or out? Still in, amazingly.

What I miss: Getting out of bed/off the couch/in and out of the car with ease.

What I am looking forward to: Finally getting the nursery set up.

Weekly Wisdom: Patience, Prudence.

Milestones: Getting closer to full term, where I will not disagree with Sidney if he feels he's just had enough of my uterus and wants out!

No comments:

Post a Comment